Current date: 5/1/2020
Last updated: Sept. 4, 2020 — (2:30 p.m. MDT)
Ver información más reciente en español
Our Plan for Fall 2020
- We will be holding classes that are in-person, online, virtual and hybrid. More info is available on our student page.
- Contingency plans are in place for how we will deliver courses in any recovery stage, including if the state moves back to a heightened risk level or a specific situation arises on campus.
- Do not come to campus when sick, practice good hygiene, stay 6 feet apart when possible and wear face coverings as required.
- Weber State University is in the Low Risk Phase of our COVID-19 recovery operations which is consistent with the governor’s . More information is also available at the
- The Big Sky Conference is postponing all competition for fall sports to spring 2021. More information is available on the
- Self-report any positive COVID-19 test result, suspected or confirmed exposure while awaiting testing results, or if you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms and are awaiting test results. Use the to do so.
- For more information regarding what to do when someone tests positive for COVID-19, visit Appendix D of the Weber State Phased Guidelines for Pandemic Recovery.
- Stay home when you are sick. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is unavailable, use the inside of your elbow, never your hand.
- If you're worried about whether you may have COVID-19, please call the Utah Coronavirus Information Line at 1-800-456-7707.
- As new information emerges, please remember the risk of COVID-19 is not connected with race, ethnicity or nationality. Do not make determinations of risk based on race or country of origin, and be sure to maintain confidentiality of those who may be tested for or have confirmed coronavirus infection. Sharing accurate information from only reliable sources is the best thing community members can do to keep rumors and misinformation from spreading.
Weber State is allowing university events to be hosted on campus, provided event organizers can meet the parameters outlined in the
2020年欧洲杯冠亚军预测Beginning Sept. 7:
- Events and meetings, both those held on and off campus, are allowed with under 50 anticipated individuals during the fall semester. Events or meetings with fewer than 50 individuals can be implemented as long as mitigation measures are in place.
- Event organizers must work with venue managers and adhere to all protocols in place for that facility (e.g., space limitations, social distancing, assigned/ticketed seating, designated entrance/exits, etc.) Venue managers work with the COVID task force to align protocols including occupancy regulations.
- Events should significantly serve the university mission, and the primary audience should be students, faculty, or staff.
- Events should include virtual options wherever possible to include individuals who cannot attend in person.
- There will be no third party hosted events on campus for the fall.
- Events that do not meet required protocols may be canceled or shut down. Event organizers who are not in compliance with venue/event protocols may not be able to host future events.
- Use the Event Planning Template.
Events must be shared with the Events Coordination Committee.
COVID-19 Case Count
Updated each Friday. (Last updated: Sept. 4, 2020)
These numbers reflect people who reported a positive COVID-19 test to Weber State after having been on one of our campuses in the 14 days prior to testing positive.
- Last seven days: 7
- Last 14 days: 12
- Cumulative total since Jan. 1, 2020: 42
This website is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.