Spring and Summer 2020 Commencement
Weber State University's Spring and Summer 2020 Commencement Ceremony will be held Saturday, Aug. 29 at 8 p.m. at Stewart Stadium. There will not be individual college convocations.
In order to comply with COVID-19 guidelines, each graduate will be allowed one graduate ticket and up to four guest tickets. Graduates should register for tickets by Aug 24. Guests have until Aug. 26. Gates will open at 6:30 p.m. and gaduates will be seated on the field while guests will be in the east and west stands. In addition to the ceremony, WSU will light the “W” on the hillside east of campus to honor the achievements of the class of 2020.
Once ticket registration for graduates and their guests closes, WSU faculty and staff will be able to register for any remaining tickets beginning Aug. 27 at 10 a.m.
- Only those with tickets will be allowed in the stadium.
- All attendees are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Ticket holders will be socially distanced into groups of two.
- Section G in the stadium will be set aside for individuals at higher risk for COVID-19.
- To register for tickets, visit .
More information on Weber State’s response to COVID-19 is available on the coronavirus web page.
Weber State University's 155th Commencement will be live streamed Aug. 29 at 8 p.m.
- Crystal Call Maggelet: CEO of FJ Management Inc. and member of the Utah Board of Higher Education.
- Business administration major Clarissa McEuen will represent graduates as this year’s student speaker.
- The Wildcat Store will be handing out graduation regalia Aug. 24–28, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- There will not be any regalia available on the day of the event.
- Faculty will need to provide their own regalia as we do not have any gowns for this event.